Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cards for Soldiers using Bic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils and scraps

I am working on my next batch of Cards for Soldiers.  I just got 3 sets of  Penny Black Stamps including Betsey Bluebell.  I fell in love with Betsey when Okie did a series of cards with these stamps.  Some of these I colored with my Prismacolor pencils and some with  Bic markers.  I used Elegant Edges to cut around them using the center cut feature and to make the shadows.   Now that I have started making  Cards for Soldiers each month I have a great use for all my scraps and they don't get totally out of hand.   I cut the scraps  to fit A2 size cards and when I get a little pile I make a batch of cards.  

3 comments:

  1. Suzanne you are a card making machine!! LOL All your cards are awesome and perfect for the soldiers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! God Bless You for all you do to GIVE!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete