Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome Baby card with Life's a Party

I made this card for the CC Monthly challenge to make something using a banner.  This is a baby card I made from Life's a Party. There are a lot of really cool things to make on this cart.   I loved the baby  clothes hanging on the line so made that first.    Oops I just noticed one of the little buttons fell off.  Glad  I noticed before I sent it out.    LOL   Tomorrow I will share a really cute simple mini book I made at  my local scrapbook store over the weekend.  Also a big thanks to my SIL who helped me get my slideshow bigger this weekend.  Now you might actually be able to see the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Suzanne. I love the colors you picked and how adorable this card is. Can't wait to see your mini book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Welcome Baby card design is so unique and unforgettable for every one whose saw it just for a moment.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete