Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Layouts- One for CC Weekly Challenge

The first  layout is for the weekly CC challenge. The Challenge: Include a Fairytale or Folklore figure in your project (princesses, gnomes, etc. I knew right away I wanted to get out My Community and do a layout of the Three Bears.  The bears were cut from My Community at ", 4 1'2" and 4 ".  The bowls were cut at 2 1'2, 2", and1 1'2".  Goldilocks was cut at 5 ".  I used the Gingerbread house on the same cart but turned the snow parts into straw by embossing.  The forest trees came form Campout and were also cut at 5 ".  The greenery was from Plantin Schoolbook.  I used a lot of different embossing folders  for texture and chalked the edges. Also used a bear paw stamp to frame pictures and Silver Sharpie for accents.  

This was a layout I had cut out before CHA for the CC crop.  Finally got around to gluing it together.  I also added the side strips which were done with my new 12 inch Cuttlebug folder  I used light blue glitter cordinations paper and then ran Tim Holtz purple distressed ink over the top. 


 

3 comments:

  1. I am loving both of these lo's Suzanne! They are so stinkin' cute! I one of the three bears is adorable, I love the paw punch, Goldilock's face looks amazing and the embossing adds so much texture. A job well done!!

    The lo of the babies is so precious! I love the butterflies, they look so beautiful as does the paper. The pics are just as cute as they can be of the girls! Another job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these layouts are great! The Goldilock's LO has so many details that really make such an impact. The baby LO is adorable! The pics are so cute and the butterfly details are beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your pages! The three bears was my favorite Golden Book growing up. :D

    ReplyDelete