Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, February 3, 2011

LSS Class

Lance from Rusty Pickle was teaching classes at the LSS I go to in Newbury Park- Scrapbook Blessings.  Lovely helpful ladies and great classes.   I also like how uncluttered the store is.  Anyway Lance  taught 3 awesome classes of which I took one.  We made an accordian tag book.  So much fun and I learned a lot. If you ever get a chance to take a class from Lance  he is a great teacher.   I love how it came out and can't wait to make another one on my own.   I can cut the chipboard, paper, mini folders, and tags with my Cricut.    I am going back tomorrow evening for another class on Glimmer Mist.  

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to see what you make at your Glimmer mist class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how awesome is that. Love it! please stop by my blog to pick up an award

    ReplyDelete