Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, February 14, 2011

Butterfly card with Wall Decor

Please excuse all the posts in one day but trying to catch up.  This card I made a week ago but was waiting for my dear MB friend Brenda to get it so I could post.  I wanted to make her a special card for her anniversary.  I had been waiting for Wall Decor to return to rewards but finally gave up and bought it when I found it at Cricut Machine for 17.95.  I loved the butterfly cut but looked a little dull so blinged it out with MS glitter.  Added a little beaded stick pin  for more bling.  This was from Lorraine at Card Creations by Lorraine- Beaded stick pin directions.  Lorraine has many wonderful ideas and has inspired me many times.   So Happy Anniversary to you Brenda my dear friend and many more to come.

1 comment:

  1. I tell you my friend, the pics do not do this card justice! It is so beautiful in person, the glitters looks soooo beautiful and the cuts are perfect! I love the butterfly borders-well let me just say this card is perfect and I just adore it. It is hanging in my house so I can look at it everyday! LOL Thank you so much for this special anniversary card!!! I will cherish it for a long time!

    ReplyDelete