Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day

On Friday I took a class on using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and other products like Chalkboard, Glam and Glaze.  I decided to make some vintage valentines using the pictures I got at LSS.  I used Glimmer Mist on the paper doily and lace.  The flowers were made using Mother's Day Bouquet.  I cut various cuts at 21/2", 2", 11/2", and 1".  I used various scraps of valentine paper I had in my stash.  I then made about 40 flowers to have on hand.  The card is  5 x 7.  I also used MS corner punch and butterfly punch.  I then inked everything with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink and added Stickles and some bling.  :
Also made these cute Valentine bear easel cards. Here are the links for the easel card directions-http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/   and for the bear patterns-
You have to have SCAL or a similar program to cut these bears.  This comes from the monthly set.  
I also used 4 different MS heart punches and my stash of Valentine flowers I made from Mother's Day Bouquet cart.  


1 comment: