Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Pick a starburst or sunburst for Lasting Memories Challenge

This week the challenge at Lasting Memories is to 
Create a page with a starburst or sunburst
I wasn't sure what I was going to do but started flipping through my pictures.  
I found these cute pics of my Superhero, my grandson Micah.  
The starburst of different types, the title Superhero and the Pow and Zap all come from Silhouette America.  The paper is some space paper I had in my stash.  
Very different from all the princess layouts I am usually doing of the granddaughters.  
I inked some of the letters and starburst with white gel ink.  
So come on over to Lasting Memories and check out what the other designers created and join us for a fun challenge at Lasting Memories.  

1 comment:

  1. I just love the way your layout turned out Suzanne :) I have those files and really need to try them out on a layout soon.
    The file that I had used on my layout is actually a 2 page file, I only used the one side I like that if I need a layout quick I can just go to my silhouette and get one cut out fairly fast. This file also has lots of extras to it that I didn't use for my layout: http://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/?page=view-shape&id=39935

    ReplyDelete