Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, August 29, 2015

By train or by trolly

My grandson loves to ride the trolly at California Adventura and the trains at Disneyland.  
I used Simple Stories Say Cheese for these pages.  

The first page is our first ride on the trolly.  One of the CM's gave us a red car trolley ticket which he was thrilled with.  I love the picture of us all looking out the window.  
This is the Casey Jones train.  I cut the train and track from Silhouette America.  The title I made using the Walt font.  Notice in the right corner my daughter, another lady and I were all wearing our new Vans Disney tennies so we had to get a pic of them- Villans, Princesses and Mermaid.  


1 comment:

  1. What a fun 2 page layout :) I just love all the photos and the cute die cuts :) will be looking into that train track that is a fun way to make the title to your layout

    ReplyDelete