Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, August 24, 2015

Going to a crop to scrap my Disney side

I love attending crops at my local scrapbook store.  I also teach classes there.  I have a locker so I decided to make it easy I would keep my extra Silhouette and all my Disney paper, etc in there.  That way all I have to do is grab my pictures and a few little things and off I go to crop.  It really helps me keep focused too when I am scrapping one theme.  
For this page I used the Mouse Treats title and Mickey layered ice cream from PPBN Designs 
A quick page with embellishments from my stash.  

These are pics of my granddaughter and oldest daughter when we went to see Cinderella.  
The paper is Princess from Simple Stories.  

More Simple Stories paper but this time it's Say Cheese 




No comments:

Post a Comment