Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lasting Memories Challenge-Use one of three titles.

We have a great challenge for you this week at Lasting Memories.  
  Create a layout with one of these titles.. 
Choose One...

1.  Reach for the stars
2.  Aim High
3.  You are my sunshine

I chose you are my sunshine which is a cut from Silhouette America.  
The picture is of my oldest daughter with grandson Micah peeking over her head.  
The turtle is a print and cut for Silhouette America.  
I added Stickles to the title to really make it shine  

This is the prize for the month of August.  Lasting Memories  has a new challenge each Sunday and you have till the end of the month to complete any or all of the challenges.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow Suzanne what a darling page love the way you did your title and that frog is so cute as is that little one behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meant to say behind your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgosh that is so cute :) I just love that print n cut too so fun on the layout :) Super sweet picture the title fits it just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete