Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring is in the air Flower shape card for PCW

Hello everyone, 
This is Suzanne from Cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com.   Today I am welcoming in Spring with this fun Card Flower Shape Cut File   at Paper Crafting World.  I used a 6 x 6 stack of Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection paper so the flowers were color coordinated.  I added dimension to the flowers by doubling up on some of the flowers and pinching the petals of the top flower.  The flowers were also inked with pink chalk ink.   I love shape cards  and this was a fun card to make.  The pot was made from corrugated cardboard from DCWV to add more dimension.    The butterflies were added with an MS punch using scraps of Bo Bunny Double Dot.  The sentiment was cut from the Little Miss Collection and the gems were added to the flower center.  
Please check out the great files at Paper Crafting World.  There are adorable cut files and digital files.  

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want yo go plant dome flowers. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ann, makes me want to go and plant some flowers too, only it's way to early to do that here. lol I love love this cute shaped card Suz! The flowers are all awesome, love the papers you used and love those butterflies. But my favorite is the sentiment-perfect! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Suzanne. I love the colors and papers you used. I love the layers the butterflies add to it.

    ReplyDelete