Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Crop layouts 2

Here are some more quick and easy layouts I did of my granddaughters Katie and Brittany.  They are growing up so fast.  
The first one should say Love the Outdoors but I took the pic backwards.  Oops!
'
Used Kaisercraft for the next two layouts.  Love the mushrooms and fairies and soft colors. 


 Used this tie die paper for pics of girls coloring and chalking on the sidewalk.  
Always wondered what I would use this bison paper for I had in a zoo pack.  Well it's not a bison but a large water buffalo (close enough)  that we go to feed at the mission near their house.  
Kids on the go.  
The pictures on the right are mom and dad with the cousins.  

1 comment:

  1. Such fabulous layouts Suzanne! I love seeing pics of the girls and yes, they certainly are growing up way to fast! lol Gosh we both remember when they were all born-yours and mine. Where does time go?!

    ReplyDelete