Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, March 14, 2014

Recent shopping trip to Scrapbooking Made Simple in Santa Clarita, California

I finally made a trip to Scrapbooking Simple in Santa Clarita with a crafty friend a few weeks ago.  
On the way home we stopped at another store called Craft Envy.  

I got the Bo Bunny mini book I saw at CHA.  The class in online once you buy the kit. 
New Julie Nutting dies, stamps and embellishments
Dies by Tim Holtz, Heartfelt Creations and Wink pen
New Lawn Fawn paper 

1 comment:

  1. Ok Suz, I'm drooling over this haul! lol I love that mini and how cool there is an online class. The Prima doll stuff-yeah, the drool is really running now over these. lol I love the dies and papers you got too. No fair you live in a CA that has all this cool stuff and warm weather too! lol 4-6 inches of snow for us come Sunday into Monday. Wanna trade houses?! lol Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete