Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Disney book with Nancy

Nancy Evans  from San Diego came to teach this amazing class at Scrapbook Blessings several times in the past few months.  I love taking classes from Nancy and always learn so much.  
I love her designs and have shared several with you before but this is my new all time favorite.  
There are so many adorable details and fun things to look at.  The class took an entire day and is well worth it.  I can't wait to add some pics of the grandkids at Disney. 
All aboard the Disney Express  
 Papers used are Simple Stories.  
Isn't the railroad track cute

Lots of pockets and shapes peeking out. 

Mickey ears and stars 

Frames and balloons 
Magic on every page 
Little mini flip ups and frames for photo ops 


2 comments:

  1. Cute Disney Mini. Love all the different shaped pages.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, fun mini Suzanne! I love all the cute Disney papers and love this mini, you rock my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete