Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 31, 2014

PCW Thing one and Thing 2 layout

This is Suzanne from Cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com.   Today I wanted to share a double page layout I made with a Cut File   at Paper Crafting World.  I found  a package of Dr. Seuss paper at Tuesday Morning recently.  I bought 25 pieces for 99 cents.   I knew Melin had some really cute Cat in the hat files (4 different ones actually) so for this layout I used  the Cat in the Hat cut file set.  The file has an assorted number of cuts.  I used Thing one and Thing 2 and the little wonky frame.  The pictures are of Thing 1 and Thing 2 my granddaughter Kenzie and her little brother Micah.  

Also going to link this to the Lasting Memories challenge this week Jokes on You.  

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Gosh they are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candid, fun kids' photographs - always fun to view. I like the Dr Seuss theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you joining our challenges Suzanne! Im really digging the Dr Suess things... Fantastic LO as usually. Ill try to stop by tomorrow for the kitting opening. Let me know if you will be around...
    thanks for joining us at lasting memories. Look forward to seeing more of your layouts.

    ReplyDelete