Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, April 25, 2011

Three double page layouts of grand daughters

Over the weekend I organized the mounting stack of pictures of two granddaughters.  Since today was my last day off before I start babysitting youngest granddaughter I put my scrappin into high gear.  I realized I need to quit agonizing over each page and get going before grand daughter number three arrives in July.  
The first layouts all the cuts were done using Heritage and I used a MS punch.     
The second layout the title and two birds in the nest came from Sweethearts,  I added another little bird to represent the new baby.  I also used MS PATP leaf stamp and the branch stamp.  
The last layout for tonight was done with some gorgeous shamrock paper I got at local LSS.  
No Cricut on this one.  Quick and simple.  

1 comment:

  1. You know how much I love looking at your lo's of these two darling GD's of yours!!! I love these lo's, but I am telling you the St. Patty's day lo is my favorite and it doesn't even have any cricut on it! LOL I just love the pics on this lo, the girls are so precious and so stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete