Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Easter Blog Hop April 7-10th-preview card with SU stamps



I am very excited about the upcoming Blog Hop I am participating in .  There are some very crafty people participating .  I hope you will join us everyday to get some great ideas.  
The card below I made this week after getting my first SU stamp.  I know, I know I should have ordered from them along time ago, but I was afraid to give into another temptation.  My friend Brenda set me up with her SU consultant and viola my first card with the stamp. Thanks again for the enabling Brenda.  Now let me tell you about the flowers on the tree.  I didn't use permanent ink so when I started adding Stickles (Diamond) it began to run.  My first reaction was Oh no I ruined my card but low and behold I realized it looked really cool so I continued and this time I actually like my error.  The Easter paper is from J's.  One of only two Easter paper sheets  they had.  The cardstock is shiny paper I get at J's in 8 1/2 x 11 tablets.  Added flower, bling, and ribbon and I was done.  



1 comment:

  1. I so love this card Suzanne! The colors are just so pretty and of course remind me of spring and Easter!! This stamp set is so pretty, I didn't get it-yet-but I am so happy that I could enable you! LOL Can't wait for the blog hop tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete