Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, December 3, 2015

PCW Bear with Cuppa Joe


I had so much fun creating these cards and gift card holder using the Bear with a Cuppa Joe digital file from Paper Crafting World.  He's just so darn cute and I love the colors.  

The first card is a regular card.  You can see the inside in the bottom picture.  All you have to do is print and trim for you card and then find some matching paper.  I had these cute little stamps I got some time ago that went perfect with these cards.  
The second two are for gift cards especially yummy coffee gift cards.  I always like to have some of these ready for last minute quick gifts.  Both gift card files have cut little pockets to hold the gift card in place.  
Here are the insides of the cards 
I hope my cards have inspired you to join us for the December  challenge.  Maybe you would like to create  a card or layout for all those pictures you will soon be taking.   It is up to you.  Check out all the awesome files at Paper Crafting World.  and link up HERE if you would like to participate in the challenge.  


Don't forget to stop by my blog for more crafty inspiration: HERE. Until the next time, happy crafting.
Discover Creative Freedom 300x250




No comments:

Post a Comment