Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Turkey banner



 Hello everyone- this is Suzanne from Cricutcraftingrammy here to share my Fall banner. 
I love the PCW cut file for the Turkey 1101 
 You can make this mighty fine turkey standing or sitting. 
I also had leaves and acorns left over 
 from my Wreath  Project I did earlier this month using the Fall Wreath Cut file.  
The turkey was cut, inked and glued together.  
The leaves and acorns were cut, inked and some were embossed.  

I found these Trick or Treat fabric doilies at Michaels for 70% off so used them 
as the base covering up the words with the turkeys and leaves.  
The Give Thanks ribbon is also from Michaels. 
Here is a closeup of  the turkey and leaves on the banner.  



I hope my banner has inspired you to join us for the November challenge.  Maybe you would like to create some decorations for Thanksgiving or create a layout or card.  It is up to you.  Check out all the awesome files at Paper Crafting World.  and link up on the PCW blogspot.  






1 comment: