Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Join Let's Scrap for a new challenge

Here it is the middle of November already and it is time for another
 great sketch challenge at Let's Scrap
For this one I chose pictures of  my granddaughter Kenzie and grandson Micah this past Summer. 
I took them to several events at the library to encourage reading.  At one of the programs they got to try on different hats and they had a blast and it made for some great pictures.   
I used a paper kit from my stash which had coordinating colors.  I used a Silhouette America file which I enlarged to make the rays fit the 12 x 12 page.  I then took the pieces that were cut out to do the rays on the other side of the paper.  The title Good Times is also cut out from Silhouette America.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border and several MS punches for the butterflies.  
The flowers and branch punched stems were added to give dimension.  
Here is the great sketch from Michelle Van Wyk. Please drop by Let's Scrap to see what the other designers have created.  They always inspire me with their amazing talents.   We would love to see your take on this challenge.  All you need to do is use the sketch and link up before the end of November.  Happy craftin!


No comments:

Post a Comment