Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lasting Memories Give thanks everyday

It's time for another "Thankful Challenge" for the month of November at Lasting Memories.  

For this weeks challenge we have a photo inspiration which you can see below.  
I used a Fall theme and some photos I had of granddaughters Katie and Brittany
 at the pumpkin patch.  The titles, pumpkin with the word family, and 
owl on a branch all came from Silhouette America.  
I then added some little leaves and ribbon I had in my Fall stash.  

Photo Inspiration 

I hope you will check out the other designers project at Lasting Memories and join us for the challenge.  We have a challenge each Sunday and you have till the end of the month to complete all the challenges and link them up for that month.  Please join us and Happy Craftin!

1 comment: