Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lasting Memories Give thanks everyday

It's time for another "Thankful Challenge" for the month of November at Lasting Memories.  

For this weeks challenge we have a photo inspiration which you can see below.  
I used a Fall theme and some photos I had of granddaughters Katie and Brittany
 at the pumpkin patch.  The titles, pumpkin with the word family, and 
owl on a branch all came from Silhouette America.  
I then added some little leaves and ribbon I had in my Fall stash.  

Photo Inspiration 

I hope you will check out the other designers project at Lasting Memories and join us for the challenge.  We have a challenge each Sunday and you have till the end of the month to complete all the challenges and link them up for that month.  Please join us and Happy Craftin!

1 comment: