Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lasting Memories challenge "Life's Lesson"

Our challenge theme at Lasting Memories this entire month is "Life's Moments".  For this week the theme is "Life's Lesson".  Of course I immediately thought of all the little and big lessons my grandkids learn each and every day.  It is such a blessing to be able to care for two of them daily and take part in this growning and learning process.  
When I was looking through my files I loved these pictures of my 4 year old granddaughter Kenzie working on a puzzle.  She has graduated to puzzles with more pieces and was really working hard on this one.  I just love that 'proud" look on her face as she shows off the completed puzzle.  Lesson learned to stick to it even when it is hard.  
The title It always seems Impossible is from the Silhouette Store #43068.  
The puzzle pieces are also from there #3282.  
The flowers and paper are from my stash.  

This is the companion page of Kenzie and her brother putting together Tinker Toys.  
In the first picture she is "reading"  the directions and then creating.  
On the bottom two pictures Micah looks like he is saying piece of cake with his arm shrug and the last one he is checking out the large tin.  
The You and Me #9389 and the arrow #5896 are also from the Silhouette store.  

I hope you enjoyed my layouts and will check out the other
 design layouts at Lasting Memories this week.  
 We are all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. Find us on all the social media networks and follow us so you don't miss a thing. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will have a prize pack for one lucky person and choose a GDT to join us for a month! Enter all 4 challenges for 4 chances to win! One entry per challenge please! No back-linking is appreciated, for we would love to know that we "Challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

5 comments:

  1. This is an adorable double page layout Suzanne!! I love Kenzie's face when she got the puzzle all done and I just adore Micah's look in both of the pictures of him. They are just precious Suz and how luck that you get to spend everyday with them! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that look on your granddaughter's face is priceless! You are indeed lucky to get to spend every day with your grandkids!

    Lori - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful double page of two beautiful grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful that you are so involved with your grandchildren - I love that my parents are too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout and such fun lessons :)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete