Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Last of the Halloween layouts

I have had these Halloween pages done for awhile it just took me awhile to catch up on taking pictures of the pages and editing.  
are repeated but the pages are different.  
The adorable owl files are from Nikki at PPbN designs .  Aren't they so so cute?  
The banner and letters on the first two pages are from Silhouette America.  


 This page is Katie, Kenzie and Brittany.  I used Doodlebug scraps for the banner.
 Here are Katie and Brittany in their owl costumes.  "Owl"fully cute aren't they ?  


  The title on these is from Silhouette.  The pictures are Kenzie, Micah and mom 
in their 'Frozen' costumes.  
Here I am with Kenzie and Micah making our Frozen pumpkin. 
Kenzie loved it.  
Micah is showing off his Mr. Potato Head pumpkin too.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Suz, these are adorable!!! I love the kids in their costumes. They looks so darling. I love the picture of you and Kenzie making the Frozen pumpkin, so pretty! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete