Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bo Bunny Summer Layouts

I know its very much Winter for a lot of you but for us in Southern  California it is still very warm.  I created a bunch of layouts for kits this Summer with Bo Bunny Summertime paper.  
The top one is I Scream You Scream 
and the second one is Summer Heat Wave.  
I love the bright bold colors and oh so cute graphics.
I will share some more layouts next week with this paper line.  

These are both available in kit form for you to put together.  


3 comments:

  1. Brrrr...I am really enjoying your summer layouts! I love the bright colors and the warm sunshine y feeling! It is unusually cold here in Maryland for the 2nd year in a row. We used to have very mild winters, now we have freezing winters with ice storms. Thank you for bringing some sunshine into my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and bright layouts you have made Suz! I sure wish you could send some of that California heat to us!!! lol I am so tired of winter and I am so ready for spring and summer. Me thinks me needs to move out there with you! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete