Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I started a Facebook site for my crafting and 5 quick layouts

So many people spend time on Facebook now and don't always have time to search crafting blogs so I decided to start a Facebook page to post my projects.  I will still be posting on my blog but would also love for you to follow me on Facebook at the site linked here. 
I am just getting started but will be posting on a regular basis.  
Here are a couple of quick layouts I have left to post from a crop awhile back 


The titles for these pages came from Silhouette 

This was some paper I found in my stash of stuff.  
The title and monkey for this came from Silhouette 
 More Silhouette Titles for these two double pages of some of my family moving.  


2 comments:

  1. cograts now I can see more LO' to scraplift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layouts Suz! I love them all!! Well you know me and FB, so I don't know how often I will visit. I hardly ever visit the BBTB2 one and Cardz TV one. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete