Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, December 26, 2014

Cookies for Santa plates for grandkids

Hope you all had a blessed Christmas with your family and friends.  Today I wanted to share my favorite little cooking elves.  This year I made plates and milk glasses using a Silhouette America file.  You can see the plate and milk glass in the first picture.  The grandkids are dressed in their elf aprons and hats ready to cook their cookies for Santa.  Aren't they so cute!

This pic is Kenzie 4 and  Micah 2 


This is Katie 4  (soon to be 5)  and Britt 3.  

This is the picture we got of the grandkids with me.  I am not sure which is the hardest to believe- that they are all in one picture or that I am in the picture since I am usually taking the pictures.  
The kids all had to hold their special creatures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment