Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Back to my neglected blog with Julie Nutting tags

It's been 4 months since I posted on my blog, but I have decided I really need to get busy and start posting again. I seriously thought about changing the name of my blog too.  I considered dropping the cricut since I now use my Silhouette more than any of my Cricut machines but decided to keep my blog name the same.  So here I am back to bloggin.  
I have made some changes  and hope you like the look.  
To the question- have I been crafting?  Yes I have been very busy.   I did two boutiques for Christmas and have been teaching and creating kits at Just Kitting Studio in Newbury Park, California.  Just Kitting Studio has also gone through some changes and is now called Busy Bees Studio.  I have been busy creating scrapbook kits for the website www.justskittingstudio.  I would love for you to check it out and share this with your crafty friends.  
One of the classes I taught at Just Kitting Studio recently was this Julie Nutting doll tag class.  We made three tags and there are still kits available for only $20 with everything included.  
There is a Halloween doll tag, a boy tag and a Christmas tag.  These can be used as tags, made into cards or used on scrapbook pages.  


The Halloween tag was made using chalkboard paper, Halloween paper with small print,  stamps, crocheted ribbon, Halloween ribbon, tiny clothespin, black gems and a small spider embellishment.  
For the boy tag I used scraps of paper, burlap, bottle cap,  metal embellishments,Tim Holtz embellishment stickers , Distress ink and letter stickers.  
The Christmas doll was made from last years Doodlebug paper, candy and Christmas light embellishments, tulle, snowball ribbon and stickers,
I used Prima tags for the base.  

No comments:

Post a Comment