Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Photo box using an altered photobox

Now that I broke the ice yesterday and posted on my blog I am going to keep it up and try to post daily so I can get caught up.  (Not sure that will ever happen) LOL
This is Kaisercraft paper.  This is available in a kit for sale.  All pieces are cut and directions for assembly are included. These are available for sale at Just Kitting Studio (805-375-1568)  These are available for sale at Just Kitting Studio (805) 375-1568  for $35 each plus shipping.  You can order by calling the number above  Monday through Saturday 10-2 PST.  

This is the second altered cigar box that I made into a photo box.  The first you can find HERE-The cigar boxes I get free from a scrapbook friend and they are very deep and black.  
Here is the top of the box with a metal embellishment on top I got from Michaels in the dollar bin.  
Here are the sides 


This is the inside lid with a painted wood frame.  It is pop dotted with foam and then there is a tiny mini book that slides underneath.  
Inside the box there are dividers to sort your trip photos.  

Closeups of dividers 






These boxes are a lot of fun to alter and great for trips you don't have time to scrapbook.  They are great for sitting on a shelf or coffee table for people to view.  

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool looking
    What would it cost for just the instructions. I would use my own paper,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the cigar box Suzanne! The papers are awesome and I love the dividers. That little camera is adorable too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete