Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, June 30, 2014

Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk layouts and card

I made this card and layout using Graphic 45 Boardwalk paper. One of the things I do at Just Kitting Studio is create layouts and cards with leftover paper to sell at the studio.  For me this is challenging but a lot of fun.  
For this one I used the Cricut cartridge A Child's Year for the kid silhouettes.  
This is the second layout I did fussy cutting some of the images to add around the pages.  


For this easel card I used leftover paper and a soda cut with my Cricut.  
In the corner I added a bottle cap and glossy accented the soda pop design.  
The straw is from Michaels dollar bins and cut shorter.  

These kits are available at 

Just Kitting Studio 

300 Giant Oak Avenue 

 Suite E 

Newbury Park, California  

91320


Phone 805-375-1568  www.justkittingstudio.com 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love these layouts and the easel card Suzanne! The papers are fabulous and as always you have used them so well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete