Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

So excited about my first two PPBN layouts

Wow it is so hard to believe that I have not posted on my blog the past two months.  Yes I have been scrapping.  In fact I have been scrapping a lot.  I have added most of my projects to blogger but just can't seem to get the write ups done and the projects posted lately.  I was waiting for the new store website to get up and running but it is not ready yet.   Between babysitting two of my grandchildren and helping make changes at the store where I teach my blog has suffered.  So I decided the best way to get going again is to just start.  So here I am!  I hope you enjoy my first two projects.  

 I am starting with my most recent projects using files from PPBN Designs.  Nikki is a new designer that I have found and I love love love her site.  I have joined the monthly membership which includes two free SVG's every day and other membership specials.  Nikki is super talented and I love that she has a lot of Disney files that are available in commercial and personal files.  Since I make a lot of layouts for the store where I teach this is perfect for me.  

So these are the first two layouts I made using PPBN Designs.  
These are available for sale at Just Kitting Studio (805) 375-1568  for $20 each plus shipping.  You can order by calling the number above  Monday through Saturday 10-2 PST.  
The layouts are cut, glued and ready for your pictures.  
First is the layout for Disney's current movie Maleficent.  
The title, wand and black are cut from glitter paper.  
Background paper is from Halloween last year.  


Second is the Hold on to Your Memories Layout using a PPBN Membership exclusive for the silhouettes.  
The banner title Hold on to the Memories is a file from SilhouetteAmerica.  
This layout is also available for $20 plus shipping.  
Background paper is from Joanns and polka dot paper is Canvas Corp.  

Please find more of my work on facebook at www.justkitting studios.  We would love to have you follow us and I will let you know when the website is up.  
Thanks so much for looking.  

1 comment:

  1. Both of these layouts are super cute Suzanne!! I love those cut files! Bret just went and seen Maleficent. So glad to see you posting again my friend!!! Can't wait to see what you have next for us! Hugs

    ReplyDelete