Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MPC challenge Any Cartridge that begins with "S"



This week at My Paper Crafting the challenge is to use any Cartridge that begins with "S".  
I ended up using two cartridges that started with "S" on my project-
Storybook and Shall We Dance 
This paper is from an old Stack called Once Upon a Time from DCWV which I have seen redone in the stores again.  The paper is very decorated and already had a title so  I used  the Storybook cartridge to add some fancy corners.  The crown and wand I found on the Cartridge Shall We Dance.

The first page of pictures are of my granddaughter Kenzie in dressup clothes.  
In the first pic she is helping with laundry.  What a cute Cinderella!  
In these pictures she is playing with her play house, cleaning and helping daddy wash the car.  
She is a beautiful princess to us.  
Please join us at My Paper Crafting  and use a Cricut cartridge for the challenge this week that starts with "S".  Then link up and join us.  Happy craftin!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I have this paper. just darling!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love when they play dress up! :) She looks like such a big helper as well! So cute! Wonderful job on the layouts Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use paper that has so much design already! I love the pictures - so adorable! These pages are delightful and will bring back such wonderful memories.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suz, what great layouts! I have this paper but am so intimidated by it and haven't used it at all, not even one piece! lol But that's what I love about you, you can take a beautiful piece of paper and turn it into a beautiful layout! Love the pics Kenzie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Layout!! Love all the details

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete