Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Caught Red handed and more layouts

I knew the minute my daughter sent these pics of my granddaughter Katie I had the title for this page.  Instead of painting her hands she proceeded to paint her hands.  The paper is from the LSS and she was definitely caught red handed.  I used Mickey Font for the title.  

These are some of the pictures of my husband and I with new grandson Micah.  
Papa and Micah 
Grammy and Micah 
                             
This adorable paper is from a Mambi Stack and the pictures are of my grandaughter Brittany.  
                             
Cricut title 
Also Mambi paper for this page.  Brittany and Katie eating their yummy cupcakes they made.  




1 comment:

  1. Awww these layouts are so cute Suzanne! I love them all, the "caught red handed" is so cute, I love the pics of Micah with you and Steve-so precious and sweet, although I don't know how you carried him on you like that!! lol Brittany is just adorable and of course the "yummy" page of the girls eating cupcakes is adorable! You are getting a lot of layouts done my friend!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete