Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, June 3, 2013

Made a craft idea book with Canvas Corp

We got this really cute paper in at the LSS where I teach that is from Canvas Corp.  I love the Kraft paper and the chevron pattern.  Then to top it off it had a page of sentiments  about being crafty.  I covered a composition book with the chevron paper front and back and then cut out some of my favorite sentiments to decorate the front.  I also used a black pearl pen to draw some squiggles on it.  
I kept it nice and flat so there are not embellishments to knock off with a lot of use.  

3 comments:

  1. Very neat! This looks great!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this altered notebook Suz!! That paper is awesome and so are the sentiments!! I wanna come live with you so I can go to the LSS with you!!! lol Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the altered notebook, with all the beautiful papers you used. Makes a definite impression - so carefully crafted. Followed a link from Outlawz, will be joining as a new follower, and hope you'll visit me too. If you like what you see on the blog, I invite you to join as a follower too! TFS & nice to get to know a new crafter.

    ReplyDelete