Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Challenge Cards for Frosted Designs and Cricut Circle

I decided to use my new Imagine Cartridge Word of Mouth to complete some challenges.  The first is for Frosted Design Sketch challenge
 
I used scrap paper everything except the piece to print the words on.  
For this one rather than cut the V I folded it back and used a brad to set it.  
Love the vintage feel of this one.  
Inside 
I also did one for the 
Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge- card sketch 
Flag ( 2 1/2 ") and rolled roses cut from Art Philosophy.  Words from Word of Mouth.
Paper scraps.  Roses cut at 3", 2 1/2" and 2 ".  
Paper is & Gypsies and used same paper for inside and roses.
This is the inside.


5 comments:

  1. Two more beautiful cards - TFS they are so pretty.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous my friend! I love how you folded the paper back to for the "v". You are so clever Suzanne! Can I come and rub elbows with you, maybe you will rub off on me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are wonderful! I love how you used the double sided paper and folded it back to go along with the sketch from Frosted Designs on your first card. Really clever! Thank you for playing along with us for the Card Sketch Challenge. Please join us at Frosted Designs again next week. Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job on our sketch at Frosted Designs! I really like both cards, colorful and fun! Your paper roses look great! So glad you played along with us! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete