Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, July 2, 2012

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge- "Here Comes the Summer Sun"

Welcome everyone to the first challenge of July at BBTB2.  This week at Bitten by the Bug 2 it is my turn to hostess the challenge and I decided on
"Here Comes the Sun".  There are so many cute sun cuts on lots of  Cricut carts.  
I hope you will have a lot of fun with this challenge and come back to link up your "Sunny projects".  I can't wait to see what the Design Team members as well as those of you who join us for this challenge create.  Remember you can make a card, layout or any other 3D project as long as you use a Cricut cut.  You have two weeks to create your projects for this challenge.  

Remember you also have one more week for the Patriotic challenge at BBTB2  that started last Monday.  

My layout is of my three granddaughters playing in my backyard with the water table I got at a garage sale recently.  They had so much fun playing together.  
I copied their little chairs with the chair from Life is a Beach and the hat and water pail you can also see in the pictures.  I ended up using a total of 6 Cricut cartridges on this one page.  

Recipe:
Little girl from H20 cut at 6 inches
Chair from Life is a Beach cut at 3 inches
Splish Splash title H20 3 inches 
Water pail from Walk in the Garden page 1.5 inches
All Wet  title H20 2.25 inches
Hat cut at 3 inches from Paper Doll 
Boat Going Places 1 inch 
Sun Enjoy the Seasons Imagine cart 3 inches 
Other items- 
Smooch ink
Chalk
Recollection tear drop gems 
Glossy Accents 

14 comments:

  1. Suzanne thanks for a fun challenge, great layout lady, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Suzanne,love your layout,so many wonderful cuts.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout, Suzanne. What a fun challenge you gave us. Thanks..
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout, Suzanne. Its looks like the girls had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too, too cute Suzanne! Your layout is just perfect for your sweet summer fun photos! Love the colors and that cute little bathing beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, this was fun. I love your layout. You used the cutest cuts for your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a super cute layout Suz! I am loving the little girl, the chair and the sun die cuts! Cute titles too, love the pics of the girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzanne, what an absolutely fabulous layout. I envy your ability to get your grandkid pages done. I've not really been able to do much scrapping since selling our house and leaving my craft room behind. I just couldn't bring all my pictures and scrapbooks into the camper we're living in. I'm sure going to keep this layout in mind when and if I ever get the opportunity to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just too cute. I love the little girl

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute layout Suzanne! Love all the great Cricut cuts you used and the photos are priceless! Thanks for the fun Sun challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute!! I really need to use my cricut more!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout, Suzanne. You've captured summer perfectly with the fun colors and cuts. thanks for a great challenge and Happy 4th. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable layout suzanne thanks for the really fun challenge and your sweet comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super cute LO! I really enjoyed this challenge, thanks for the great project :0)

    ReplyDelete