This week my new Blog friend Tina from My Hoppy Place nominated me for this wonderful award. Isn't it cute? Tina and I just met up this past week. She made one of my Father's Day ideas with her first grade class which made me feel really good since I am a retired first grade teacher. Read about it here
So now we are both following each others blogs and she has amazing talent. Just this week she posted 3 wonderful projects I love-Wizard of Oz gift, a patriotic table decoration and a flip flop box. Thank you so much Tina for both the award and your crafty inspiration.
The rules for the award are the following:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
So Random facts about me:
1. I have been to 48 out of 50 states.
2. I love watching cooking shows although my husband does most of the cooking.
3. I drive a red PT cruiser.
4. I used to collect Boyds Bears and have 100's. Now all my money goes to scrappin.
5. My parents were both teachers, I was a teacher and one of my daughters is now a teacher.
6. I have two Ragdoll cats named Chai Latte and Mocha Latte.
7. I have lived no farther than 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean my entire life.
Nadi at With Glittering Eyes
Cass at Altered for HIm
Linda at Nothing Fancy
Theresa at Binky Blossoms
Jalisa and Brandon at Patches of Pink
Elaine Magic Boxes
Thank you all for your inspiration and crafty friendships to me.