Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Paper Crafting World- Count your Blessings

Hello crafty friends from Suzanne at CricutcraftinGrammy .  We can officially say it's Fall now, as of September 23, but it sure doesn't feel like it in Southern California.  
 I love decorating for Fall and all the fun activities that go with it.  
For my project I used Melin's file at PCW Count your Blessings.  I used Doodlebug  paper from last year called Happy Harvest and of course used a Fall color palette.  
The paper I used for the sign was wood look paper, and then I used the cute little leaves paper which matched the PCW design and the green plaid paper.  
I used scraps for the cute little pumpkins and leaves so I  had different colors of orange, tan, and green.  I embossed and inked each pumpkin and leaf.  For ink I used Quick Quotes Powder Puff Inks.  
The little tags are from the Doodlebug Happy Harvest sticker page and I matted then and them pop dotted them.  I added two little raffia bows with brown buttons, in my stash, 
at the top of the mat pages.  
Now I have a page ready for some pics of the grandkids this Fall.  



Thank you for stopping by at Paper Crafting World.  
Please check out all the amazing files at 
I hope you enjoyed my project and will join us for the challenge.  
Also check out the other designer's projects each day.  
September Challenge Start Up Anything Goes With Optional Twist The September "optional twist" will be to add a "stamp" of some sort. It can be a digi stamp from the shop or a stamp from another source. It is National Stamp Month for September. Again, it is optional.


Thanks so much for stopping by at Paper Crafting World.  I hope you liked my project and will come back and join us each day.  Also don't forget the challenge this month. 
 Happy Craftin and Happy Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment