Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back 2 School with Paper Crafting World

Hello crafty friends- This is Suzanne from CricutcraftinGrammy and I am so thrilled to be back designing with Melin at Paper Crafting World for the 2015 Fall and Winter.  
Melin creates the most amazing files that are so fun to create with.   I hope you are excited as I am to see what all the new and returning designers have in store for you.  

Today in honor of Back to School I created a double page layout of my grandkids.  
Each is holding their Back to School board I created with their individual info 
(See more about the board below)
 For the first page I used the PCW Back to school Title CF
and for the second page I used the PCW Bear with Backpack sitting CF
I added the stamps on the chalkboard with white ink for the
optional twist for the September Challenge.
I inked the edges with Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink 

Katie 5 kindergarten and Brittany 3 Preschool

Kenzie 4 Transitional K and Micah 2 Preschool 

For my project I also used Recollections apple and blackboard paper
Bazzil cardstock 
White gel pen 
White pigment ink 
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink 
Graphic 45 School Days stamps 
Chalkboard Alphabet Ribbon 
Silhouette Machine 

Older post from my blog about Back to School Boards 
Please join us for the challenge 
September Challenge Start Up Anything Goes With Optional Twist The September "optional twist" will be to add a "stamp" of some sort. It can be a digi stamp from the shop or a stamp from another source. It is National Stamp Month for September. Again, it is optional.


Check out the challenge and the rules at Paper Crafting World.com
So to help celebrate the new team, Melin is having a special over at papercraftingworld.com Just use the code PCW55 and you will get 55% off your entire purchase with no minimum! This is only good through September 18, 2015.


Thanks so much for stopping by at Paper Crafting World.  I hope you liked my project and will come back and join us each day.  Also don't forget the challenge this month.  Happy Craftin!


Also entering at Frosted Designs "BACK TO SCHOOL" - anything education related.  Kids or yourself in school, books, math, or even use book paper or school supplies (ruler or paper clips).

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! Love the pages. Great idea with the board. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck... cute , cute, cute! I especially love the top part of each page. They look like chalk/magnetic boards! Thank you for joining in our Back to School challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome and cute page. Love the details and cute pictures. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete