Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, September 27, 2015

New challenge at Lasting Memories-Hot, Hot, Hot

The theme for the Lasting Memories Challenges for the month of October is HOT, HOT, HOT. 
The first challenge starts today with  Liquid Glass, Sitting Around a Campfire, and Sketch.  
 For this page I started with the sketch and used the Cricut Cartridge 3 Birds on Parade.  
Sorry I don't have any pictures to add to it but I am sure I will in the future as we love making smores even in the backyard with our little metal firepit.  
I made large smore sticks and added the title to the end of one stick 
and cotton with brown chalk on it.  
The title is also chalked on the bottom for that toasted look.  
I used Glossy Accents on the flames, birds eye, beak and legs.  
I embossed the bird and trees.  
Here is the sketch to use for the challenge.  
Check out what the other designers have created to inspire you and then join in for the weekly Sunday challenges at Lasting Memories.  You have all month to complete the challenges.  


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Suzanne so creative too :) Just love the use of the cotton for the marshmallows :) You did great capturing the sketch too in the layout and the embossing and the liquid glass looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply too cute! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete