Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, July 31, 2015

Frozen Mania layouts

My granddaughter Kenzie is crazy about Frozen and especially Elsa as they have the same color hair.  Here are some assorted layouts I did with a Frozen stack I bought.  I think there is enough paper to wallpaper my entire bedroom.  

The first double layout is pictures at Disneyland with Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Marshmellow.  

These photos are from New Year Eve when we spent three days at Disneyland.  
My granddaughter and grandson loved Olaf.  It was cold for Southern California so we are all bundled up which went good with the pictures.  

For this page I used pics of the kids at a Frozen event at Target.  They provided the background and the kids wore their Halloween costumes for 2014.  


These pictures were taken at home playing dress up,


1 comment:

  1. Adorable layouts Suz! The kids look so cute, Kenzie makes as great Elsa and Micah is just too cute as Olaf! I can't believe you got cold enough to wear some warm hats and coats!!! When did that happen?!! lol Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete