Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Lasting Memories Away Double layout challenge-Away We Go

Today for the Lasting Memories layout the challenge is to create a double page layout.  I do way more double page layouts then single for all my pics of grandkids.  
These pictures are of my oldest daughter and her family out riding bikes together,  
I used some old paper from my stash and cut out the title 
Away we Go and the bicycle from Silhouette America  
The quote a Family that plays together stays together is a print and cut from Silhouette America.  
Please join us this week for the challenge and check out all the other challenges each Sunday.  

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout of Dani and family Suz! The title and the print and cut sentiment is just perfect as is the bike. But my favorite is the pictures and I love how mom and dad are being great examples to the kids and wearing their bike helmets! Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Silhouette print and cut quote, it is perfect for your fabulous double layout. Hugs,
    Bea

    ReplyDelete