Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Six layouts I did at a crop recently

I love using my cutting machines but sometimes it is fun to create and just go with the paper.  Recently at a crop, at Just Kitting Studios, where I teach and design, I made the following layouts.

For the first layout I used some Prima paper we had at the store while I was cropping. I used some punches and ink.  Fussy cut some of the words and images then added some flowers and ribbon.
I haven't added pics to the firs tone yet.  
.  
For the next pictures please excuse the shine on the pictures.  I gave them to my daughter before I realized how bad they were. 

These are pictures of my granddaughter Kenzie and grandson Micah.  
Paper is from my stash and not sure of company.  


This paper is Kaisercraft and some leftover pictures I had in my box.  
On this double page layout I used some Winter Bo Bunny from last year for Frozen pictures.  

The next two are done with more Kaisercraft paper.  
Comes with so many cute stickers and embellishments.  



2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Suz, I love my die cut machines too, but there are some days I just would rather create the old fashion way. lol Your layouts are fabulous! I love all the different papers and such that you used. The pictures of the kids are too cute. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO's and lately that is what I've been doing . Just with paper and ribbon or buttons. What ever I decide topic up and use.

    ReplyDelete