Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, July 4, 2014

Reorganizing my scrap room


Not too long ago was able to rearrange my scrap room.  My husband got a new computer and moved the computer cabinet in to another room which gave me a lot of added space.  I use my laptop so didn't need access to the new computer and we got a wireless printer so that can be in the other room too.  
Here is my desk space.   I have a cart from Ikea that I put either my Silhouette or E2 machine on when I am using them.  I keep carts, scraps and other things in the skinny drawers below.  I can move this away if not using it.  


This is end of craft cabinet.  I added my Ikea metal wall rack.  The chalkboard I made with an old frame and some paint.  

Here is my paper and my E-2.  The wire paper rack I got when the store I teach at changed to a new format.  

New wire rack, ribbon, Tim Holtz tool kit. On the changing table under wire rack I keep embossing folders, Cuttlebug, etc. 

Craft Cupboard 

All new added space for buttons, embellishments and my two frames that 
have been sitting on the floor.  


1 comment:

  1. How fun to gain some much needed space Suzanne! Looks like you filled it up without any problems. lol I would be able too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete