Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine banner with Doodlebug and Julie Nutting dolls

I made this Valentine banner using a file from the Silhouette store.  The paper used was last years Doodlebug Valentine paper.  I then added pieces to add to the tops of each banner piece to reinforce the pieces.  Each one was punched with a different heart or fancy Martha Stewart punches.  Between each banner piece I added white, pink and red netting and ribbon.  The  word  Love was cut from the Cricut Storybook.  I then stamped and cut out two different Julie Nutting stamps and paper pieced their dresses.  I colored the hair,  cheeks and shoes with Copic markers.  I then added Julie Nutting wings stamped on paper and pop dotted the dolls atop white and red  heart shaped doilies.  The last thing I did was add gems for earrings and necklaces.  And viola Happy Valentines Day.  

1 comment:

  1. Where are the close up's of each banner piece lady?! lol I love this banner. It's so fun and festive and the prima girls work so perfect on it. You are amazing my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete