Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hanging Clipboard Project

This is a project I made after going to CHA.  I saw a lot of cute clipboard projects and of course chalkboard projects.  I took an extra large white clipboard that we had at the Scrapbook store where I teach and spray painted it with black chalkboard paint.  Then I used this cute paper to decorate it and added black tiny clothespins.  That way pictures can be added to the squares.  I used a variety of punches to make some little flowers  to decorate the top.   This is Kaisercraft Take Note line of paper.  With the extra paper I made a couple of  note cards on Kraft paper.  

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Suzanne! I love that paper and love that you put those cute little clothespins on this to hold pictures! You are too clever!

    ReplyDelete