Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SVG Cuts -There's No place like home

I am so excited to share this post today.  This is my wonderful friend Beth with the Christmas present I made her using a SVG cuts file and kitchen cabinet.  This was the most perfect project I could have made for Beth as this was an awesome Christmas for her and her family.  
Beth is the owner of Scrapbook Blessings where I teach classes and an amazing friend.   
 Leo Beth's husband was able to come home early from Kuwait just a few days before Christmas.  He has been on deployment for 8 months.  Beth, Santa and the local mall were able to pull off a big surprise for her three kids.  She asked them to get a picture with Santa to send to dad.  While posing dad was there "photo bombing" the pictures. Meanwhile family and friends had gathered to be in on the surprise.   Here is a collage of pics from the surprise.  I was so blessed to be a part of this and be there.  Beth was so thrilled with her sign which made me really happy.  
I am at the far left of the bottom center picture with other friends and family.  
Here is a picture of the cabinet painted with black chalboard spray paint and then the SVG file cut out of white vinyl.  
Here is a picture from SVG Cuts.  This is their first vinyl projects and I just love them.  Can't wait to make some more.  

2 comments:

  1. This came out awesome and what a special gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Suz! I also love how Beth and her husband surprised the kids, so fun and special. It still brings tears to my eyes as it hits so close to home for me. This was the perfect gift for Beth! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete