Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My slideshow of CHA 2014

This is not working at this time.  I will try to fix it later today.  So sorry!

I have been so blessed the past two years to be able to attend the CHA Craft and Hobby Association Conference in Anaheim.  As a teacher and designer for Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury Park, California I spent two days this year in Anaheim.  Below I have attached a slide show of pictures I took at CHA.  So if you would like to see some of the wonderful things that Graphic 45, Prima, Lala Land, and many others have in store for scrapbookers and cardmakers then grab your coffee and sit back and enjoy.  
Click on this link to see the slideshow You can switch to slow, medium, fast or self click using the arrows to view the pictures.  
CHA 2014 Slideshow 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne! I tried looking at the slideshow, but it says the album is password protected. :(

    ReplyDelete