Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CHA post 2-What do Tim Holtz and Ruben from Survivor have in common?

Answer:  I saw them both at CHA 
Here is Tim Holtz 
Here is Ruben from survivor selling Tie Die of course 

More Pictures from CHA 





















One of my  favorite new booths was Mixed Media with Jenny and Aaron 
http://www.amazon.com/Mixed-Media-Masterpieces-Jenny-Aaron/dp/1624140289
I loved every inch of this booth and Jenny was so darn cute 


Here's Jenny with her book 
 Must make these donuts- so cute!


1 comment:

  1. More ooh la la! I love that you got to see Tim and how cool that Ruben was there too. I love those donuts and that cake, but was it real??? Love seeing these pics Suzanne and loving all the goodies. Like a child in a candy store!

    ReplyDelete