Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Prima Engraver Cards Class I taught this weekend


Over the weekend I taught two card classes at the LSS where I teach.  This is the first class using Prima Engraver paper and chipboard. 

For this card we also used the Cuttlebug moustache folder.  

This one is an easel card.  
This is a napkin fold card 

This is card open.  
 
Flap card with bottle cap.  

Last one is a gift card  holder.  This is card to show fold.  See top picture for card closed.  



2 comments:

  1. Wow Suz, these cards are awesome!! I am loving the papers, so great for male cards! All your different fold cards look amazing!! I am loving how your napkin fold card and the gift card funky fold came out! You rock my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Suzanne! I've never seen this paper collection. Seeing what you've made makes me want to get some! Love all the different styles to!

    ReplyDelete