Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, May 20, 2013

BBTB2 Challenge Pass it On Celebrate the Joy of Giving

Our DT member Sarah came up with a great challenge this week for BBTB2.    She asked us to Pass it on and Celebrate the Joy of Giving.  I decided to use my Imagine cart All Wrapped Up.  I made this cute little box and card.  I just love the bold patterns on these cuts and the cute Russian dolls.  I thought this would be a cute little treat bag and card to say Thanks or have a great day.  

Sorry for the blurry picture.

I hope you will join us this week and create a project to brighten someones day and share the joy of giving.  Then link it up and join us here at BBTB2.  We would love to see what you create.  Remember you must use a Cricut cut to participate in the challenge.  

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Suzanne, the colors are wonderful. Love this.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card and box is awesome Suzanne! I love those Russian dolls but never know how to use them, so this is great inspiration to me! Love the bright colors as well, sure to put a smile on someone's face my friend!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it!!! I love how the little box matches the card perfectly! Great gift idea!!!

    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Suzanne! I love the Russian doll.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Imagine project is really great! You keep inspiring me to plug my Imagine in and making something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute box! Love the bright colors! I love the Russian doll card, also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful pattern. I love the color too. The card and the box are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for the inspiration
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how very pretty!!! Love the treat box and that great Russian doll on the card!! The papers are so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little Russian doll!!!!! (I've always wanted to do something with the Russian dolls on the Paisley cartridge...and have never figured out quite what to use them on) The treat box is darling too-the paper is gorgeous.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome gift suzanne i too love the paper chocie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet gift set, Suzanne! I love the colors and the cuts you used!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne your Russian doll card is gorgeous. What a lovely set it would brighten anyone's day!I so love seeing projects created with the Imagine.
    Hus
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete